iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

cascade

Started by slider, December 02, 2012, 08:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Magicman on September 19, 2016, 10:04:06 PM
We ate a mess of crappy fillets for supper and I topped it off with a bait of boiled peanuts.    8)

Think I would have held out for some good ones, the crappy ones sound bad... (Just kidding, I'm sure the crappy was great!)

How big a batch is a bait of boiled peanuts? (or "biled p-nuts" as my Grandma used to say...)

Herb

Magicman

For me, a bait of peanuts is all that I can eat in "one sitting".  Probably a pint.   smiley_roller
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I just ate another bait of Boiled Peanuts.

This many.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I will have a bait mess of boiled peanuts tonight. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on September 20, 2016, 08:28:49 PM
I will have a bait mess of boiled peanuts tonight.

Whats wrong with bait?  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Bait is what you use when you go snipe hunting.  Next time you come to Georgia, I will take you snipe hunting. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

A bait is a smaller portion.   ;D

I am taking mine with me tomorrow so I will have a good snack tomorrow night after sawing.   food6

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on September 20, 2016, 09:00:39 PM
Bait is what you use when you go snipe hunting.  Next time you come to Georgia, I will take you snipe hunting.

Can I take a mess of Boiled Peanuts with me?  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

4x4American

So MM I'm curious if you're using the same gas can for your magic lube?

Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

No, my water/lube jugs are now green.  The "W" gas cans are gone.

The orange jugs seen above have been retired to the farm and my Diesel is now carried in yellow Diesel labeled jugs.

4x4American

I like them UWS tool boxes, I got one on CL for pennies and it's been the best I've ever owned
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

That has also been replaced with a box that is flush with the truck bed.   ;D

Okrafarmer

??? Now I would of thought you might of used that bait to catch another mess of fish!
Now how many messes of fish to a school?

I always wondered why a head of cattle was one (why not just say one cow?) but a brace of rabbits was two, as was a yoke of oxen  ???  ::)  :-X  :-\ How many yoke to a herd? I also used to confuse about rounds of ammo-- like I thought ten bullets was a round. Then there are troops-- if they say they sent a thousand troops to [I don't know, maybe Turkghanipolopagos] well how many soldiers are in a troop?  ??? What-- only one soldier is a troop? It makes it sound like maybe ten or a hundred soldiers are a troop.  :o But a square of roofing is 100 sq ft. A drum of oil is like 55 gallons. (but not a barrel of oil, which is different).  :-[  A side of beef is only half a steer--

Let's get back to how much wood in a whack. . . .
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!