iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stolen equipment

Started by Jasperfield, August 30, 2008, 09:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasperfield

Madison County, Western NC

Please be on the lookout for:

Stihl MS 260 sn. 261607630 as New condition.
Stihl MS 200T sn. 164405425 as New condition.
Stihl HT 131 (Pole saw) sn. 269733665 as New condition.
Lincoln Square Wave TIG Welder model SP-175 w/cart & tall brown Argon cylinder.
Porter Cable generator model DTE325

I'm a NC Professional Surveyor, firewood getter', and friend to all (most), operating from Luck, NC in the Westernmost mountains of NC. All of this capital equipment was stolen within the past week and may be in secondary markets of WNC, East TN, Northeast GA, SW Virginia, or Upstate (NW) SC

(Car 54 is on its way).

Thanks,

"Jasperfield"

Fla._Deadheader

Catch 'em and cut 'em, cut 'em DEEP.  >:( >:(
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

jpgreen

There sure has been a lot of theft going on lately across the country. My buddy caught and stopped 2 guys the other night at his place in the act. I think more will be coming with the cost of gas, drugs, and the enconomy..  ::)
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

thecfarm

That is too bad.No reason for that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

CLL

You know its bad to have something stolen you worked hard to get, but for some scum bag to get it just for drugs or to party on really sets me off. It would still be bad, but I'd rather it be for food for a family. If I ever catch someone trying to steal my skid steer, ect, I'll just put the bucket on and dig the hole. >:(
Too much work-not enough pay.

rebocardo

Watch E-Bay and Craigslist for them. Many pawn shops around me are no longer taking chainsaw or construction equipment.

MaddiesDad

What he said
Also file the Police Report with surrounding counties in case they come across them.  Also visit pawn shops, etc

timberfaller390

Quote from: MaddiesDad on September 06, 2008, 11:58:55 AM
What he said
Also file the Police Report with surrounding counties in case they come across them.  Also visit pawn shops, etc
I had a rifle stoled out of my truck one time, with no where to get rid of it around here I went to Chattanooga and hit all the pawn shops. If I mentioned what I was looking for they would say I shouldn't be looking for my rifle cause I was interfiering with a police investigation and if my rifle came into the store they would know not to take it.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

MaddiesDad

I doubt you were really interfering with a police investigation.  There isn't any Law Enforcement Agency that would care if you took the info.  I'm guessing the pawn shop had your rifle!!!   :D

Thank You Sponsors!