iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to Bailey's

Started by Jeff, April 13, 2011, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I wanted to thank Bailey's on behalf of the Forestry Forum for their offer to sponsor the Forestry Forum Gallery. The Forum's huge and ever increasing archive of photos generates a tremendous draw on our server resources and data storage. Please remember as you visit the gallery to take a few moments and use that gateway to visit Bailey's and browse their online catalog. I can guarantee they have lots of stuff that you need! I'm sure glad it is online after I've worn out the paper version looking at it. :)

Again, Thank you Bailey's.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

Thanks, Bailey's! I was just getting online tonight to make an order from them. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Autocar

Ive bought things from them for years its nice there wanting to be part of the Forestry Forum
Bill

Jeff

Bailey's has been a sponsor of the Forestry Forum for several years, but have expanded their sponsorship on the Gallery.  :)

Jasperfield

Free enterprise! Everyone benefits.

Bailey's is a good company filling a need in our industry.

Thank you, Bailey's.

ellmoe

I show my thanks with several orders a year and encourage others to do so, too.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

beenthere

That is great to hear, and see. Looks like a great place to have a banner.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

caveman

I ordered from them for the first time last week after learning about them on the forum.  I expect I will be buying from them again.  Caveman
Caveman

Magicman

It is a very nice banner.  Thanks Bailey's.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

I love Bailey's! We buy stuff from the catalog at least a few times each year.
If it's not in their catalog, you probably don't need it.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Dakota

I just ordered a new bar and two chains.  Thanks Bailey's for helping me get the right match.
Dakota
Dave Rinker

Chuck White

Thanks Bailey's for taking some of the pressure off the Forum!

Your catalog is great.  Paper and on-line!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Ed

I've dealt with Baileys for years now. They are a first class outfit.

Ed

Warbird

Rock on!  Thanks Baileys!

Coon

Thanks for all you do for us Baileys.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

This thread reminded me that I needed to order some stuff, so I did  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

I have a new saw to thank Bailey's for in their continuing support of the FF. Truly a stand up bunch.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

dotcompost

Greetings Forestry Forum folks! Bailey's director of marketing, here. I just want to say thank you to all of you for the kind words. We appreciate the support that all of you and the Forestry Forum has given us over the years. You're one dedicated bunch and we appreciate that. We also know that we are not perfect, but we work hard to do right by our customers.

Good cutting,
John, aka dotcompost

Grande Dog

Howdy All,
Thanks for all the kind words.  
You can tell just by the variety of geographic locations members in this thread that we've been around a day or two. We really appreciate all the support and response we get from our customers. These are the things that truly help us make Bailey's your destination for information, and supplies.
Best Regards
Gregg

tyb525

This is great news, Bailey's is a great fit for the FF! I always try to order anything wood-related from them.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Norm

My one stop shopping location with great customer service. Thanks for the added support guys!

Kevin

It's always been a pleasure dealing with Bailey's, I've never had a problem with anything and the people I've dealt with on the phone know their business.
1st class all the way!

Jeff

Bailey's has a brand new website as of Yesterday and it looks great!  

Bailey's

Magicman

And I got a brand new Bailey's catalog yesterday.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Weekend_Sawyer

Thanks Bailey's. Just ordered 2 new pair of the double front wild ass jeans. The old ones aren't worn out but they are wearing thin. I like these pants alot and they last a long time.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

John Mc

Quote from: Jeff on May 03, 2011, 10:49:47 AM
Bailey's has a brand new website as of Yesterday and it looks great!  

It's taking me a while to get used to the new layout. It also seems that pages load a lot more slowly for me... a problem when the best I can get is "medium band" internet.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

redbeard

Bailey's top notch company, Quality products good prices and excellent service, I had a problem with a ear muff on a Rockman helmet and they sent me new one right away no charge. Thanks Bailey's
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Don K

I have used Bailey's several times and bought a new saw from them a while back. Excellent company to deal with. Thanks for your sponsorship.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!