iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodmizer seat?

Started by woodhick, April 30, 2007, 06:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhick

Anyone know the weight on one of this for shipping purposes?    Thanks.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

sparks

\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Jeff

Come on now Sparks, did ya know it, or did ya have to look it up?  ;) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sparks

I have vast resources at my finger tips. With my memory, I have to look at my drivers license just to remember who I am. :-))
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Jeff

:D   I was trying to figure out how old I was this weekend, it took two of us, a birth certificate, a drivers license and a calculator to come up with an answer and for the life of me, I dont remember what it was. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

Don't remember what what was? :D :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Kevin_H.

The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Thank You Sponsors!