iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Why is it,...

Started by moosehunter, July 06, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

That people feel the need to state the obvious.
I was out side pouring concrete pillars for our new porch today. ( Sonotubes). It started raining, I couldn't stop so I got wet. Really wet. It rained really hard. Both my mom and my bride thought that they should text me to tell me that it was raining really hard. One from the comfort of her dry house, the other from the comfort of her dry car. I got it. I know it's raining. I don't need a text telling me that I am soaked!

mh 
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Southside

I had no idea we married sisters,  I can see my wife doing the exact same thing.   :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Resonator

Are they somehow related to captain obvious?  ???
If you look into the ancestry and family tree, and find some connection to captain obvious, then they are related to him.  :laugh:
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

YellowHammer

Maybe they weren't texting you to tell you it's raining, maybe they were just letting you know that they were both dry and comfortable, and you were out in the rain.....

:D :D :D
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Cedarman

Bill Engvalls has a sign for those people.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

caveman

My dear wife, bless her heart, came into our house the other day after chasing an opossum out of our garage and asked, (in her best Southern Belle voice) can opossums climb trees, this one ran right up a tree.)
Of course the girls and I were rolling and I just said something like, nope.  I did not start talking about their prehensile tails or anything else. Gentle ribbing from the offspring ensued. 
Caveman

WDH

"I seed it with my own eyes."
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jmouton

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Thank You Sponsors!