iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Building inspectors and "homemade" lumber

Started by Paschale, December 23, 2010, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Thanks for all the suggestions.  It certainly seems like this is a case where it's better to ask questions first, rather than later.  But of course, asking questions first should be done, only after blocking caller ID!   ;D 

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

KellyH

This particular topic of graded vs non-graded lumber and the application of it in a given locality will become a very strong focal point in the coming months of the economic rebound.  Yes, I'm optimistic for all of us when I say economic rebound.  As I read thru the threads I see where some areas are suffereing much more than others.  Doing what you can to help make your product more marketable seems only the logical and economically sensible thing to do. 

Thank you to all the experienced hands on the FF that contribute good information to such a volatile issue to help the rest of us see where we can expand our product and service marketibility.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Thank You Sponsors!