iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Has anyone...

Started by HiTech, April 12, 2014, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

ever dealt with Chappell Tractor Sales in Milford, New Hampshire? If so are they decent to deal with? Any input would be welcome.

Woodboogah

I deal with them quite a bit.  I am assuming you are looking at equipment?  I have not bought any equipment from them.  I have a job site in the next town and buy all my "stuff" from them.  I am on a mud lot now, an hour away and still make the trip just because of the customer service.  I believe that goes a long ways.  In my opinion they are great to deal with.  Helpful and knowledgeable.  They have a sister store that is a hell of a lot closer and I still travel to milford.  Hope this helps
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

HiTech

Thank you for the input, yes it helps and yes I am looking at some equipment.

GRANITEstateMP

We deal with the Brentwood location on a lot of our farm parts.  Matt in the parts dept. is both knowledgeable and good to deal with.  The Brentwood store is much smaller than Milford but it's a stones throw away for us.  I do know that the Milford store has B&B chain with plenty of loggin' supplys.
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

sawhead21

my employer has bought over 500 saws from chapple so i would say they areokay

HiTech

Thanks guys, I ended up buying the piece of equipment from them. Delivery should be this week.

Woodboogah

Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

HiTech

HiTech

Got my 450 B home and it runs fine. Motor and drive line seem real good which is a big plus. They told me the cutting edge needed replacing which is true, it does. But!! the lose blade and take a shim out to tighten it up is a $2,000 blade rebuild. The good side...it will last me the rest of my life. Would I buy from them again? Yes, I probably would. If it would have been a perfect machine it would have been a lot more money.

Thank You Sponsors!