iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

firewood proceser

Started by OLD_ JD, March 01, 2005, 05:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLD_ JD

HI ALL

i own a super beaver firewood proceser who i think was made in B.C. canada ,i wonder if any of u do have one and if they still make them ???
i will like to know :P more about that machine ,maybe some of u  can help.
                                   thanks  JD
canadien forest ranger

OLD_ JD

maybe a picture will help ;)
[
]
[
]
canadien forest ranger

Sawyerfortyish

A guy that is in land clearing that brings me a load of logs once in a while has one he always talks about . I think he has real problems getting parts for it tho. I dont think they make them anymore. That about all I know. I have a Multitek firewood processor I run and am very happy with that.

OLD_ JD

HI Sawyerfortyish
thanks for the info,look like not too much pep ever eard of this type of prosesor,I by that machine in a "yard sale" for 3,000$ can dollard ;D....and it run verry good whit a 4 cyl ford diesel engine,i can produce about 4 corde(16") per hour...what a Deal ;D..last year i did about 800 corde whit no repaire ;D,just to bad he ain't have a douz of it :o
compare to a Multitek,im driving a old Vw...but at that prize i can live whit that ;)
canadien forest ranger

Sawyerfortyish

Old_Jd is that 4 face cords an hour or full cords. Best I've done is 2 full 4x4x8 cords an hour. I won't deliver any less than a cord. I was short on wood this year only did about 250 full cords.

OLD_ JD

hi Sawyerfortyish
it's actuly 4 face cord per hour...not bad for a old piece found in a yard sale :D...and some rare occasion whit 2 men and some good size wood i did 5 corde per hour ;D
canadien forest ranger

Ed_K

Sawyerfortyish, do you kiln dry any of your wood?
Ed K

Sawyerfortyish

No I stock pile it with my picker truck in an old field for the next year. I already have about 150 cords in log length for next fall.

Thank You Sponsors!