iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log loader for kioti ck2610hst

Started by Novascotiamill, December 26, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novascotiamill

So ive been bopping around on the internet drooling over these compact log loaders.I want one that could be rigged to go on the roads as my two lots are 20 min apart. Everything Ive looked at has "contact us for pricing" that drives me nutty.shouldnt they know the basic price.
Anyone have any input on a reasonable machine,ill only be travelling on established trails or gravel roads,no rough stuff and reach is always two feet too short,so ill go with basic loader length,plus I dont plan on anything over 12 feet long, any thoughts?
2017 HM130
Stihl 261
2010 F150 xtr
Lots of rigid genx5 tools
1 long haired german shepherd
2017 kioti ck2610HST with FEL and forks
Grindlux band sharpener
Wicked 55" root rake grapple
O

luvmexfood

Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Novascotiamill

2017 HM130
Stihl 261
2010 F150 xtr
Grindlux band sharpener
O

roger 4400

HI.
Also been in  **blue ** for 30 years in Montreal.
Your tractor is +- 25 hp. Go look at Metavic log loader.  Model M95 is 13 ft at all, weigh near 1400 pounds, carry 6000 pounds , will lift 1000 pounds at the most with the tractor hydraulic ( they can also have their own power unit) . Anderson also make a similar size log loader.
I do own a Metavic  1150m14 but my tractor is 43 hp and this size of loader (1150) is a very good combination. It is a very nice equipment to have. Good luck  .May be look for a used one .
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

chubby

Quote from: Novascotiamill on December 26, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
So ive been bopping around on the internet drooling over these compact log loaders.I want one that could be rigged to go on the roads as my two lots are 20 min apart. Everything Ive looked at has "contact us for pricing" that drives me nutty.shouldnt they know the basic price.
Anyone have any input on a reasonable machine,ill only be travelling on established trails or gravel roads,no rough stuff and reach is always two feet too short,so ill go with basic loader length,plus I dont plan on anything over 12 feet long, any thoughts?

If you're in Nova Scotia check out Hants Equipment. They have the FARMA 4.2-6 as well as FARMA cranes mounted on road trailers 
Most sellers don't put the prices online so that competitors don't see them, not so that you don't see them. You can find the specs here:
http://forsmw.com/forestry-trailer-with-crane/ct-42-6?group=prod_prod_grp-s1%2F26

Mbunten

Lots of guys in blue here! 3 years left for me...
Carpenter, furniture and cabinet making. Maple sugaring, Christmas trees, seasonal firefighter and prescribed fire crew member, USDA Forest Service, NH-WMF

1970 JD350 with forestry package, JD 2038R with grapple and Igland 3501 winch. Stihl and Husky saws

Novascotiamill

Three years,thatll fly by. Stay safe!
2017 HM130
Stihl 261
2010 F150 xtr
Grindlux band sharpener
O

Thank You Sponsors!