iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I was reading...

Started by Magicman, July 04, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

The Birthday list this morning and a particular member's name caught my eye.  He no longer saws nor is active here on the FF, but I still looked at his profile and previous posts.  That led me to this heartwarming topic.  Sawing Logs for wwsjr  There is sadness, happiness, success, but most of all Pride for being a member of the Forestry Forum.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

I had the opportunity to meet WWSJR and most likely Mrs. Steele at the Chicken Crispin a few years ago.  He showed me photos of his burned mill and the rebuild process.  He was a hardworking, determined MAN.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Magic,

Where is this Birthday List of which you speak???

Herb

Magicman

Scroll down to the bottom of the Index Page.  "The Forestry Forum - Info Center" list upcoming events plus the members in bold have birthdays today.  The others listed will be within the next few days.  

While you are in that section try clicking on whatever titles that are there.  Anything that becomes underlined when you mouse over them are links to other stuff.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DWyatt

I just clicked on the link and read through the thread that you all organized sawing for Willie. Tell me that you know a more stand up group of individuals that those on the Forestry Forum and I don't think I would believe you. Truly an incredible thing you all did!

Thank You Sponsors!