iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Graduations

Started by Magicman, April 23, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We have two more Grandchildren graduating from High School this year and they are excited. That will only leave 3 of the 10 still in school.   One each in elementary, Jr. high, and high school.  Of course, there will also be 4 in college next year.  Life goes on.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

Wow. Our oldest grandchildren are just starting school, I am having difficulty envisioning them as adults. They youngest just started walking.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

timerover51

Quote from: Magicman on April 23, 2011, 11:42:24 AM
We have two more Grandchildren graduating from High School this year and they are excited. That will only leave 3 of the 10 still in school.   One each in elementary, Jr. high, and high school.  Of course, there will also be 4 in college next year.  Life goes on.   :)

Magicman, I hope that they are spending time with you.  I spent several months working for my Grandfather in his propane gas bottle delivery service, and I treasure those months a lot now.  I got to know him really well.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

No Grandkids yet, but Jill's oldest boy, Chase is graduating from UW Madison and her youngest, Hunter is graduating High School.

Jill has been saving for 4 years and this May/June we are taking them to Europe for 16 days.
It will be a great experience for them as well as Jill and I.
We are renting an apartment in Amsterdam as home base. Every one has train passes and can do what ever they want to do.

Look out Europe  :D :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

That sounds like a wonderful idea.  It will certainly be something that everyone will enjoy and have fond memories of. 

Is she getting a round trip ticket for you  ???   

timerover51

Sounds like a real good trip.  My daughter graduates from high school this year and will be joining my son at the Milwaukee School of Engineering in the fall.  She earned a full tuition merit scholarship, and will be studying nursing, while my son will be a junior studying computer engineering.  For my daughter, we took a cruise in the Caribbean over spring break with some friends who also have a son graduating from high school.  We went to Curacao, Aruba, Dominica, and St. Thomas.  The only place we had been to before was St. Thomas.

I would love to take the family to Holland, as my background in Dutch, great-grandparents came to the US in 1897, three months before my Grandfather was born.  They were from northern Holland, near Gronigen.  Hopefully, it will come.

scgargoyle

Our son will be getting a Masters in Mechanical Engineering in a couple weeks. He's already got a job, too! Time for us to (literally) head off into the woods for the rest of our lives.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Patty

Congratulations SC, for both your son and your escape into the woods!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Magicman

smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup  Two thumbs up for both all three of you.  Congratulations are definitely in order.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!