iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chuck White's Birthday, 66 !!!

Started by fat olde elf, January 26, 2015, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Migal

Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Bricklayer51

Happy birthday and I hope all went well at your va appointments.

Chuck White

Thanks for the Happy birthday wishes folks.

I also want to thank all of those Forum friends who sent pm's and a couple of phone calls I received!

FOE;  Darlin' says hi.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawguy21

Sorry I missed it, a day late and a dollar short. Hope it was a good one.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

It was a good day, thanks sawguy21.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dgdrls

Happy belated birthday Chuck,   ;)

DGDrls

Migal

Happy Birthday  8)
                           Migal
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Thank You Sponsors!