iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One fine fellow.

Started by customsawyer, February 03, 2015, 02:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I was having some trouble with my dump truck. Due to the fact that I haven't used it in a while and was to sorry to go crank it up on a regular bases. I was discussing it with Julio and he said "I'll come down and take a look". Well he did lots more than that. I lost count how many trips he made down here to help me but it was several. At the end of it all the dump truck is running like a top and it will now be needed to haul off some of the BS. that was flowing. If a guys wealth is measured by the friends we keep I am one rich fellow. I also found out that he has forgotten more about  mechanical equipment and how to work on it than I will ever know. This is my feeble attempt to say Thank You @julio .
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

drobertson

Nicely said, good friends, that kind like Julio, are a blessing,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

clww

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping for Julio!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Dave Shepard

8)

PS, I have plenty of trucks around here that don't run. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Texas Ranger

Ya know? Good folks do tend to flock together. bon_fire
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Raider Bill

We be looking to reinstall that Kubota clutch end of March!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

customsawyer

Bill you can't use my friends like that. You will start to resemble me. ;) I might have a spare hat around here somewhere.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

Kubota clutches and ribs!  Count me in  8). 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: customsawyer on February 03, 2015, 08:17:07 PM
I might have a spare hat around here somewhere.

Raider Bill in a Cowboy hat,  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Texas Ranger

Danny, the least you can do is to hold for some of Popcorn's finest!

smiley_jester

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Not many like Julio.....he always calls me to make sure I get back home when I leave Georgia.
..................................like I said, not many like him.  :)

WDH

He is just making sure that you have left the State  :D.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 03, 2015, 09:09:43 PM

You're killing me.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

julio

Don't put the hat on Raider you want be able to see them facial expression. Thank you Jake for all kind word and also to everyone else. Now lets get this topic turn around and talk about something else besides me. 8)
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

julio

Quote from: WDH on February 03, 2015, 09:09:43 PM
Im close enough to state line to be the gate keeper. I need to keep it closed more I guess go_away
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

Sixacresand

If you are a good friend, then you will have good friends. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Gadrock

I was priviledged to have some of Julio's cooking...oh...heck yeah, baby!

And I hope to do that again sometime.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Thank You Sponsors!