iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LONG DAY at the auction

Started by sandsawmill14, October 17, 2015, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

spent 12 hours :o at an equipment sale today and think i am more tired than if we had sawed all day  :D  but did pick up some pretty good deals so all in all a good day i guess :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

drobertson

Now there ain't nothing right about this post ;D I mean if you did not pick up a good deal, at least share at least one of the good ideas ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandsawmill14

:D :D :D it does seem i left out some details
we got another log deck, an old "dust monkey" conveyor to go under the edger, and a 70 ft set of live rollers to go at the end of the s&w mill to fix a transfer deck to handle the 16' switch ties we are going start sawing in a few weeks.
it was a bad day for the circle mills they had a pretty nice morbark mill with vertical edgers they couldnt even get 5000 bid on. 3 nice cleermans no bid and 8 or 10 assorted carriages  no bid  it was a god sale for buyers i just wish i had some money to spend ::) but still it was a good day :)

drobertson

Now you're talking!  It sounds like a long day at the auction will result in a few long days at the mill, but should result in many more easier days at the mill,, glad for you,, sounds like a great day,  I always miss the good sales,  and never have enough cash when I need it at the rest ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

dgdrls

Dream auction for me,  love those big circle mills.

Glad you did well.

Dan

sandsawmill14

they sold a 2013 wm lt 50 for 22500 the only thing i seen sell that brought close to what it was worth  :)

Possum Creek

sandsawmill14

Possum Creek

I was there Friday and I kept up with it Saturday on the internet.

DDobbs

How many hours was on the LT50?
EZ Boardwalk 40
Ez Boradwalk Jr.sold 11/7/2015
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

sandsawmill14

i dont know about the hours i didnt look at it they just sold it next to the resaws and thats wha i think i heard it bring :)

Thank You Sponsors!