iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grapple id?

Started by Satamax, October 11, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satamax

Hi everybody. 

Any one knows which brand this one might be? 

Thanks guys. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Jamie_C

It kinda looks like a Cranab

Satamax

Thanks a lot Jamie. 

Well, the two rigidifying tubes lead me to hiab/loglift. But i haven't seen one exactly the same so far. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

barbender

Not Huldtins or Gripen, and it looks like it has lived a very hard life. 
Too many irons in the fire

Satamax

Yep, one of the claws is broken, and the  ram joints need doing. But for 250€, that will be fine for a skidding grapple. 

Satamax

Well, kept my eyes peeled on grapples. I haven't found the exact same so far. Loglift and another finish company use quite often the tubes to rigidify the grapple But here the 2 tubes are 4 or 5 inches inside diameter. This thing is a monster. 

Skeans1

Satamax

Thabks. I'll have a look. 

Satamax

Juste to show you the size of the ram. This is a full size bic lighter. 

Thank You Sponsors!