iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

green

Started by coxy, January 21, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

just wanted to know how many of the FF friends own green western star log trucks  if they are green please be careful they seem to like being on there side last year the guy that trucks for me rolled his and  a fellow logger rolled his over today the only thing that was hurt was there pride  the guy today after they got it on its feet they checked the oil then fired it up it didn't sit up right more then 10min that thing looked like an old train with all the smoke             I have to figure out the pic posting thing

Dave Shepard

Local log broker just appeared with a new, green Western Star. It's stayed on it's s wheels, so far.  :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

BargeMonkey

😂 got a BLUE Sterling, can't seem to escape the thing lately, just dumped off load #4 and headed for the house.

Resonator

Years ago I was told Western Star's cabs were built more rigid and solid than some other trucks, and the driver had a better chance of surviving if it went dirty side up.
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

47sawdust

12 years ago a good friend took his Western Star through the guard rails and down a steep embankment.He survived but the truck did not.He had brain cancer and wanted to go for an early morning ride to watch the sun come up.I heard him fire it up at 5:30 in the morning.Hadn't gone more than 5 miles when he tipped it over,fortunately no one was on the road at the time.Tough truck.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Thank You Sponsors!