iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Turkey Fryer ?

Started by chet, November 25, 2003, 06:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Jeff was lookin' for one of dem turkey fryers earlier. Ya know, one of dem big deep fryers dat uses dat peanut oil stuff, eh. Wunder what he got cookin' now?  :-/
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

chet

[size=30]RUN FUR YER LIFE NOBLE[/size][/b]
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Bro. Noble

Thanks for the warning,  Chet.

With this threat over my head and the guys from the credit card company offering to break my legs,  I am planning on changing my name and running away from home.  I heard a catchy name somewhere the other day------Stinky Peterson.  I'll probably go to Texas cause who would expect anyone in their right mind going there on purpose.  Don't tell anyone :-X
milking and logging and sawing and milking

chet

DanG credit card companies, how do dey expect ya to stay ahead of da big guy wit 2 broken legs.  :-/

Brian_Bailey

A couple of years ago, me and the missus was in Williams, Arizona waiting for the train ride up to the big ditch.

While we were waiting, we enjoyed a cowboy skit that the local actors put on for the tourists.  Bro. Noble, your  post about Texas made me start laughing, because it brought back memories of what one of the actors said about Texas. He said that the best part of Texas was in the center. Because any way you head, you was head'n out of it  :D :D :D.
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

Mark M

Hey Noble - ya can't use dat Stinky Peterson name cause it's been taken, but I think Stinky Olson is still available. :D

Mark

woodmills1

stinky peterson hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

did ya see the tv ad with the insurance guy who says 400,000 deep fried turkeys and 170 accidents.  oops
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

chet

Do youse guys tink it's possible dat we could talk da big guy into a parden fur our old buddy Noble? It really don't look like dars too much meat on dem skinny old drumsticks anyways.

Mark M

I think you are right Chet. His legs don't look much better than mine. ;)

Bro. Noble

Mark,

I think an ethnic name like stinky olsen migtht stick out too much in Texas.  Yer gotta remember I'm trying to be incontinate.  Maybe I'll be stinky hernendez.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

chet

Noble, yer gonna have a lot of trouble not being cornspicuos wit dat haircut dat yur sportin' today.

Mark M

I didn't recongize him, I thought that was OJ Simpson :D

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

chet

It don't look like that pardon thing is gettin' to far Turkey buddy.  :-/  Well I'm still rootin' fur ya.
I think the big guy is turnin' up da heat. So if I where you, I think I'd look fur a little better hiding place.

Jeff

Poor Noble is down with the flu tonight. And I had such plans!  Feel better Noble and Happy Thanksgiving!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

I heard all the  8)SMART 8) turkeys were laughing at you guys.  I can't imagine why!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

chet

Hoping ya feel better Noble. Being sick for the holidays ain't no fun.

Mark M

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Noble. If you need someone to eat your share of pumpkin pie just send it up to me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US and Happy Thursday to everyong else.

Jeff

I hate to tell ya this Mark, but chet and I caught the turkey sitting in the punkin pies a few minutes ago. They're yours if ya want em.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mark M

DanG - and I thought that was Cool Wip :o

That reminds me - do you know what the white stuff in chicken poop is?

More chicken poop! :D

Thank You Sponsors!