iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New log Turner for the mill (update with new pics)

Started by Bruno of NH, April 04, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

I had a new log loader and Turner built for the mill and log yard.
It's in Canada now waiting to get shipped to the US.
Hope to see it next week.  
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Wow my Friend.  That is awesome!!!  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

Ha! I clicked on this expecting to see a new Logrite cant hook, you really raised the bar here!
Too many irons in the fire

47sawdust

Is it a 3pt.hitch mount? Looks really sweet.I'd like some more details.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Bruno of NH

Yes it's a 3pt mount
I can't remember the specs 
They are in my office I will post them in the morning.
I think it will be very handy to have around
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Yikes. Mighty yikes!!!! I like it!!!! What kind? Reach?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

slider

You are going to enjoy that fine piece of equipment. My knuckle boom loader and skid steer have been such an asset to my one man show.
al glenn

Darrel

That looks way better than what I was expecting to see!

8)
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Peter Drouin

That the one you want to bring over?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

78NHTFY

Very nice!!!  Am sure it will be handy--just be careful with any logs in the grapple near the mill.  Will have to come over some day to see your operation.  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

bags

Crossroads

That's a nice looking unit, I look forward to hearing more about it 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Bruno of NH

Yes Pete that's the one I want to bring over.
It's a Woody 115 HD
Boom reach 12'6"
Lifting Capacity
Max reach 1000lbs
Midrange 2000lbs
36" grapple

DPatton

Will you be using that on your Mahindra tractor? I can see where that will be quite handy indeed. 
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Bruno of NH

Yes I'm putting it on the Mahindra 3540

newoodguy78

Nice looking rig Bruno. I'm guessing that will take a fair bit of the manual part out of your manual mill :D

Southside

Now that no good brother in law of yours is going to expect you to pick up his leaves and sticks in the fall!!  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Bruno of NH

I had enough lies from the importer of my Grapple and have canceled my order.
Kept getting told next week next week my patanice  ran out today   >:(
I now talking to Chubby about a farma set up
Stay tuned

47sawdust

Bruno,Sorry for the aggravation,your 2nd choice is a good one.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

thecfarm

That's too bad.
I have talked to Chubby at a show. That critter has some equipment for sale.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

The sad thing is it has been built for a month.

Bruno of NH

My tractor dealer and the middle man feed me smoke for a month and I finally cracked.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

hersnsh#590

Too bad about it falling thru, but good for you on calling BS on the suppliers.  There needs to be more of that.

Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.

Bruno of NH

Unfortunately the deal with Farms is out of my budget.
But if all goes well I will be a new owner of an off road grapple trailer today.
I will post some pics when it finalizes. 

Thank You Sponsors!