iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"woodmizer" for sale

Started by rmack, July 01, 2012, 08:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmack

the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

js2743

LOGDOG

:D That's gotta be about the ugliest strangest looking "Woodmizer" I've ever seen.  ;)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'd make a LAMP out of it.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Sixacresand

As ugly as it is, I would love to have it.  LOL
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Kansas

This has to be the long lost series that Woodmizer started to build, then decided not to. A wise decision by them.

Migal

Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Delawhere Jack

EXTREMELY RARE!! 1977 Woodmizer prototype. I'll offer 100 Trillion Dollars......Zimbabwe dollars that is......  ;D

"Could use a pickup truck, coins, guns, or...?"

I think the going rate for steel/iron is $14/hundred pounds....... Guessing 1500#, I think I could come up with $21 dollars in coin.........ZINC PENNIES!!!! :)

clww

I think I'll trade my car AND truck for that beauty!
What a bargain, too! :D
I sent him an email: "You're kidding, right?".
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

morgoon

Well someone spent a lot of time on it

Is is getting more orange by the day

I admire the homemade effort, but that's a whack of poor advertising, and excedingly high hopes.
Homemade bandsaw, made by my mentor and dear friend Unto...who turned 85 this year

And I just made my first longbow...awesome

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: morgoon on July 01, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
Well someone spent a lot of time on it

Is is getting more orange by the day

I admire the homemade effort, but that's a whack of poor advertising

True, a functional mill that could handle 30' logs would be cool. Maybe not trade for a bulldozer cool though......

mikeb1079

well it's kinda orange.... :D :D
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Jeff

Normally I would remove a craigslist link and refer the poster to the rules on why we don't allow them here, but in this case, I just can't do it. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Brucer

OI wonder if "Woodmizer" is going to become a generic word for "portable bandsaw mill". Kinda like "Kleenex", "Crescent wrench", or "Peavey".
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on July 01, 2012, 11:08:08 PM
Normally I would remove a craigslist link and refer the poster to the rules on why we don't allow them here, but in this case, I just can't do it. :D

Good one Jeff!  :D :D :D  :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

We now know where the phrase "Fixer Upper" came from.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Motor looks real SMALL,belt to the motor is just hanging too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tyb525

Motor looks to be about 1/2 hp :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Bill Gaiche

That is just some wishfull advertising. Could this have been a WM proto type back in about 1950? You have to admit that someone had high expectations. bg

4speed

Quote from: Jeff on July 01, 2012, 11:08:08 PM

Thank you, Jeff! I needed a good laugh on this Monday!

Todd

does balsa wood come in 36" diameters?  Must need a REALLY good blade on that thing ;D
Making somthing idiot-proof only leads to the creation of bigger idiots!

terrifictimbersllc

A candidate for electrolysis in a swimming pool or lake.  ::)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Cutting Edge

Listed as "Mobile"?   smiley_headscratch  I guess the seller figures you can just drag it around...ground pounder.   ::)  I see fenders...BUT....no Tires or AXLES!!   blindsmiley  Maybe they're hiding in the weeds/brush...disintegrating.
"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

OneWithWood

I think it would be a nice addition to the 'foodmizer'.  Maybe hold all the ice chests or a keg or two. :D :D :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Cypressstump

Quote from: rwthom279 on July 02, 2012, 01:19:41 PM
Listed as "Mobile"?   smiley_headscratch  I guess the seller figures you can just drag it around...ground pounder.   ::)  I see fenders...BUT....no Tires or AXLES!!   blindsmiley  Maybe they're hiding in the weeds/brush...disintegrating.

Come on !,,, If he left the tires on there sumbody would surely be tempted to steal that peice of gold. :D :D 

Theft Prevention at it's best, ugly, incomplete, and inmovable !
Of course we'd all be eating some fashion of Crow if that thing actually could cut some nice wood.
Stump

Timberking 1220 25hp w/extensions -hard mounted
Case 586E 6k forklift
2001 F350 4X4,Arctic Cat 500 4 wheeler wagon hauler
Makita 6401 34",4800 Echo 20"er, and a professional 18" Poulan PRO , gotta be a 'pro' cuz it says so rite there on tha' saw..

Thank You Sponsors!