iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Outdoor Whats-it

Started by Reddog, December 29, 2007, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddog

Here is a Outdoor what is it?

Furby

I happen to know what those are, but let's see who else knows. ;)

Reddog

Thanks Furby, lets see what this comes up with. ;)

LeeB

roller skates for your dog :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Timburr

The only thing I can identify are the rug and carpet pieces and those are definately not outdoorish. 
Maybe some sort of snow mobility kit for Mr. Wetnose!  ;D
Sense is not common

Jeff

Cross country skies for a dog?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Reddog

:D :D :D Not for the dog. Jeff's close.

Jeff

OK, then I'm guessing they are indoor cross country trainers. For Cats.

Or People. ;)

SwampDonkey

I'd like to know what cat would let ya tie then down to anything in motion. I had a cat that would try to climb out the window of a moving car. Terrible motion sickness. When taking her to the vet we had to put her in a box or she would be the whole trip climbing all over the car.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LeeB

Looks like its got wheels on em, so still say some kinda skates.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Reddog

Jeff got it, Yep it's a C.A.T. ski. Used for no snow training. They don't glide far. :D

Classical All Terrain ski.

With our lack of snow most times, we wanted something to keep the stride fluid.   :)

DWM II

I wouldnt have been able to guess that in a go-zillion years. :D
Stewardship Counts!

theorm

Yep, kinda like roller blades for cross-country skiers. Saw some in Montana. They only get used for about two weeks every year. There is too much snow during the rest of the year.

Theo
fire_smiley
The essence of loyalty is reciprocity.

Jeff

Here is another outdoor whatsit.  If you know what it is lets see, what those that dont think. ;)

Gary_C

That's a board stretcher, for those carpenters that get that old saying - measure twice, cut once - turned around.  :)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

LeeB

thecfarm

Something to pick up a square cant with?Looks like it has some size to it.Seems to be on a couch.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

thecfarm

It's not a binder for a special boot to hold in on to a ski,snowshoe.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gary_C

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

So far all nopes. One guess has enough similarities, that I would say its as close as saying a watermelon is a canteen. ;)

Gary_C

Is'nt that one of those things you use to unlock your car door when you leave the keys inside. You must have taken that picture in Steve's truck when he was there. I know he would not be without one.   :D :D :D

Jeff

I'll post another photo when we get a few more shots at it. :)

Weekend_Sawyer

When you are up on a roof or on a tree stand and fogot to tie off your picnic basket you lower that to snag it up. Also good for snagging a new (to you ) hat.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!