iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new deer rifle?????

Started by Tony, April 30, 2008, 09:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

would this be a good treestand rifle  ??? ??? ??? ???

http://www.spielerstern.de/videos//index.php?action=file&fileid=132
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

Radar67

Tony, you go get one and I'll come film you shoot it.... :D ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

beenthere

Speakin of deer...is this legal??  I just ordered one.. :D ;D ;D ;D

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

HOOF-ER

Home built swing mill, 27hp Kawasaki

Stump Jumper Jr

Where can I get one of those "deer" traps ;) ;) :)

Texas Ranger

Get a .50 Barret, it kicks less.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

ADAMINMO

Looks like a good squirrel gun!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D

LeeB

Quote from: ADAMINMO on May 01, 2008, 03:18:43 PM
Looks like a good squirrel gun!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yea buddy. Don't have to mess up the squirrel. Just shoot the tree out from under it.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Radar67

I don't know Lee, might have a hard time getting away from the tree since the rifle will set you on your tail.  Might not be too safe.  ;) :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Tony

I don't know about ya'll but it looked to me like some of them tried it twice, or do they all look alike? :D ;D :D ;D :D

Tony  8)
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

CLL

I was so proud my wife bought me a 300wsm for my birthday(july) 2005, I was like a kid with a new toy. Long story short, deer season rolled around in Ohio and I was looking for a nice buck to test it on. My help kept telling me I couldn't use, I thought he was kidding me because he thought it was overkill. WRONG!!!!  You have to use shotguns to hunt deer. I was told the land was to flat to use high powered rifles. Are you kidding me, evidently the guys that make the rules haven't traveled the whole state. I moved back to Missouri, where you can use a 105 howister if you want 8)
Too much work-not enough pay.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

Are they legal for game in the U.P.? :D  Dat was one expensive deer right der.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

I'm thinking that was a spoof cause the same website gives a feral cat hunt using a mortar.  :D

Dave Shepard

I'm going pigeon hunting with my mini trebuchet. ::) :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Goona build a website for it? 8)

Dave Shepard

For pigeon hunting with a treb?  :D I bet you could build a small treb like a wrist rocket sling shot, might be tough for those on the wing shots.

Dave

Thank You Sponsors!