iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Picked up my mill Today

Started by NHHillbilly, May 12, 2009, 10:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHHillbilly

Well Went down and picked up Woodmills LT40 today.  It was the longest hr ride home.  Set it up and started cutting... Now the learning curve.  Can't wait to get back to cutting.

Alex
LT40hdg28

DanG

Quote from: NHHillbilly on May 12, 2009, 10:39:05 PM
Now the learning curve. 

It's cutting curves? :o :o  I thought Millsy had straightened that out!

;) :D

Seriously, congrats on getting that mill! 8) 8)  It will serve you well. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

thecfarm

I take it this is your first mill.What's the plan for it?Have fun.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

I am very happy to know that alex has my mill, but I must say it felt weird to see it leave behind his truck. I am going down to dracut a 9 this morning for the lt 70.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Meadows Miller

Gday

Congrats on the new mill Alex  ;) ;D 8) 8) There wont be too much off a learning curve on the Lt40 they are pretty much bullet proof and are dead easy to pickup sawing on ;) Happy Sawing  Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

NHHillbilly

I have a few projects that I need to do.  My father has a blue ox so getting logs wont be too hard.  I hope to do some cutting on the side for people.  I already have some upcoming work.  Just need to get some time on it so I don't waste someone elses logs.  Woodmills took care of her and now it is my turn to spend some time with her....now for a name???

Alex
LT40hdg28

woodmills1

ask your wife what you should name her...... :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Meadows Miller

The Other Woman  ;) :D :D :D ;D  ;D

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

NHHillbilly

Was going to upload some photos but cant figure it out.  WIll try again tommorow
LT40hdg28

Thank You Sponsors!