iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Bear Season

Started by Jeff, June 27, 2011, 10:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider

If the Squid are there we will catch them, but how do you clean them things? Guess that's what it is. What is different is all boat traffic around there. Only got 30-40 miles on the island anyway. Boat or floatplane, or on foot. Well today we fly out will try and get some pictures on here when I get back.  Raider

Burlkraft

That sounds like fun Raider.

I hope you have a good hunt and fish and make it back safe. ;)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

Hopefully the Giant Squids won't get you.  Stay out of the outhouse on the boat  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sprucegum

He's comin' for ya!

One of my guests had his trailer mat drug around and teeth marks in it. He thought it was "cool" now he has a story to tell about camping in the wilderness  ::)  :D

LOGDOG

That looks like a chocolate colored coat on that bear. Nice.... long legs though so he's probably a youngin'.

Sprucegum

Yes, we call them "cinnamon bears". They are normal black bears except they have brown coats - not to be confused with Grizzlies that are also called Brown Bears  ::)

Thank You Sponsors!