iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Improved Pantry/ Closets

Started by Lud, August 16, 2009, 12:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lud

So I'd built the closets some years ago with some open shelving, but they were'nt as useful as they might be and I had a month while she was out of the country helping her folks thru a health problem.

The closets are 3' deep by 5' wide and close to 10' tall. so I emptied them, and did some ceiling drywall ( in a closet!) and painted them bright white.

Then I cut and planed some oak 1 x 4 and built some frames...

which were easier to paint in the barn....

that I then installedllllll

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/12867/778/Pantry72.JPG [/img]

and replaced the other shelving....

She came back and was pleasantly surprised.  I'm surprised she still hasn't got every shelf filled up!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Radar67

That's a pretty good use of space Lud. Looks good.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

SwampDonkey

Looks great Lud. I'm sure there are a few more things to shelf before you know it. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Those pull-out shelves will be handy. 

To paraphrase Red Green, "I may not be handsome but I sure am handy".

Lud, that only applies to me as I am sure that the women find you handsome ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

farmboy1tn

that's some great shelves,fine craftsmanship 8)

Lud

Thanks, farmboy.    there's folks that think "surface" is the most important and those that believe that "function" reigns supreme.  The best answer, IMHO,  is a balance.........sleightly weighted toward function ,  just cuz that's the way I'm wired............
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!