iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Small project for anyone near Ann Arbor, MI?

Started by Grizzly, December 30, 2015, 11:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

We (our Church) have a volunteer unit in the Ann Arbor area and they need a drying rack for water bottles. It would be nice to have one made from a good hardwood and as I am not a craftsman I wondered if anyone in that area was interested? If so please let me know? It would have a base area of around 24" x 6" or so with space for 8 bottles to drain.

Lyle
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Grizzly

He may not want the praise but I feel I need to mention how member Furby took up this project and has produced a very fine piece for it.

Thanks a bunch Furby (Jason). I'm really looking forward to the phone call wondering how it happened!

Grizzly

Old news but my daughter wanted me to be sure I shared the thank you note.

So, many thanks to "The Mystery Man"!

LAZERDAN

Some one seems to be a Saint around here. Well done good and faithful servant.        The world needs more of this.    Lazerdan

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

"Our guy" is always there and always has his ear to the ground.  Good on you my friend.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!