iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A first hello to everyone,,,

Started by Gerry_Mazerolle, March 16, 2003, 02:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerry_Mazerolle

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello and to introduce myself.  I live in New Brunswick, Canada, and forestry is our bread and butter.  I have a deep love and interest for the woods and have spent most of my life there.  I am sure I will learn a lot more by being a member here.  I would also be more than willing to share any information that I can here.

Thanks....Gerry

HORSELOGGER

Hey Gerry, welcome... I have always thought your area was a real gem.    I think you have to post at least 50 times before you can sell us any property though :D :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

Jeff

Nice pic, I see you play tennis too. ;) Welcome!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Glad to have you, Gerry.  A fresh face is always welcome and so is a fresh outlook.

Frank_Pender

Welcome aboard, Gerry.  Nice looking set of walking slippers.  Out here in Oregon wwe use pond toons. :D  Look forward to reading what you have to share. :P
Frank Pender

Tillaway

Yep, always nice to have a tennis player around. ;) Welcome aboard.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Saki

Greetings! Lots of knowledge, good folks, and humor here. I think you will enjoy it, I know that I sure have. Saki

Norm

Welcome aboard Jerry, of course you know that the guy who sold me my farm said the same thing about Bangor Iowa. ;D

Don't you guys know anything, those are Lacrosse rackets, like in Wisconsin.  ;D

EZ

Welcome Gerry,
Joining the Forestry Form is going to be the best thing in puter world you ever do.
EZ

Kevin

Welcome Gerry ;
Sorry about all the tennis cracks.
Evidently my friends here have never seen a lacrosse stick before..

Jeff

I was just told by a reliable source that those are Canadian pasta strainers.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Welcome Gerry,
Could you please explain to these people,that you are in fact holding Authentic Manitoba Mosquito swatters ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

biziedizie

Hey Gerry welcome!
  I have a pair of those to and they work great while ocean fishing, when the fish is near the boat I just scoop it up with the left one and in the boat it goes!

Steve

Fla._Deadheader

Hey Gerry. Betcha yer REAL happy about meetin up with THIS bunch of Jokers. Hang in, it only gets worse. :D :D  Welcome to the Forum. ;)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

johnjbc

Hey Gerry, welcome!  8) 8) I have a pair of those webbed things from living in Up State NY. This is only the second time we have had enough snow to use them in the 18 years sense I moved here. :D ;D
John
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

MrMoo

Welcome Gerry,
I like the black fly screens.

dail_h

Welcome Gerry
   Did'nt know there were trees that far north,you will probably have to post at least 50 before you are able to buy land down here where it's warm
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Bro. Noble

Gerry,

Welcome to the forum.

I must apologise for the lack of understanding shown in the previous posts.  These younger guys havn't seen the harder side of life and don't recognise a 'possum board' when they see one.  Of course we are a little more affluent here in the Ozarks and make ours out of solid wood. ;D

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

OneWithWood

Welcome, Gerry.
Please mosey on over to the member map and plant a tree so we know where New Brunswick is.  I always thought it was a bowling alley :D
Ooh that was bad, terrible even.  ;D
In spite of my bad joke do put yourself on the member map and stay awhile.  This is a great place full of great people.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Kevin_H.

Welcome Gerry,
What'a bunch we got here.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Mark M

Hi Gerry

How is everything in C eh N eh D eh? you guys still using that 52 character alphabet?  ;)

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!