Gustavo

hello friends

i have problems with  litle rocks  in the timbers
i visited de woomizer site and i saw  the  woodmizer debarker

anyone have experience about it??

i had prove with  presured  watter  and the presion is not enougth

thanks

gustavo from argentina
thanks to the forum for share very value informations.
here i have got good information  and  over all   good friends

ronwood

Gustava,

I have a debarker on my Woodmizer. Works good except when you get a log has deep bark and has the mud frozen in it. Would not do without mine.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

wwsjr

I have a debarker on LT40 Super. I cannot estimate how many blades I have run much longer and without damage due to the debarker. I run my debarker many times even if there is not obvious mud, dirt, rocks, etc on logs. Sometimes rocks are deep in bark. I think it will pay for itself in reduced number of blade sharpenings.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Brucer

The first 2 WoodMizers I operated had no debarker. The last WoodMizer I bought has one. I will never buy another sawmill without one.

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Tom Sawyer

All I have to say is Amen to the rest.  Get the debarker.

Tom

Gustavo

©thank you i will buy one   

:P

woodlover

8)I have had two saws without a debarker and decided to sping for the extra$$$$ this time when I ordered my new saw. All I can say is it is worth every cent!!!

Bibbyman

Welcome to the Forum Woodlover...  8)

Tell us a little about yourself and what's going on..
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

LT40HDD51

Quote from: woodlover on March 05, 2007, 10:31:05 PM
8)I have had two saws without a debarker and decided to sping for the extra$$$$ this time when I ordered my new saw. All I can say is it is worth every cent!!!

We went form a LT40 super hydraulic with a 42 hp kubota and no other options to a 51hp model loaded (without the command control or laser) and I couldnt believe the difference some of the options make. IMHO, the difference on each payment is negligible compared to the payoff from being more accurate, faster, and have the advantages of the debarker. Id never do it differently if I did it again. Agreed, its worth every cent  ;D.
The name's Ian. Been a sawyer for 6 years professionally, Dad bought his first mill in '84, I was 2 years old :). Factory trained service tech. as well... Happy to help any way I can...

Gustavo

thank again

we will buy it 

no in this moment because we have buy an  used baker resaw

somebody know the price of  the debarker?

wwsjr

The WM pricelist I got a few weeks ago lists the Debarker for LT40 models at $1,595.00 and $1,830.00 for the LT70.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

MartyParsons

Debarker Assembly  $1455.00
Control kit 97 + non remote $180.00
Pre 1997  $320.00
1999 + Remote mill $ 251.00
Not sure about the Argentina price this would be USA price.
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!