iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I made my decision and pulled the trigger

Started by logman81, May 08, 2016, 07:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logman81

So went to the expo over the weekend to look at firewood processors. After looking at them and seeing them run i made the decision to go with a built rite 18 scp that they had at the show. Just waiting to hear from the finance company, fingers crossed!
Precision Firewood & Logging

sandsawmill14

congratulations :) and good luck hope it all works out smiley_thumbsup
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

xalexjx

make sure to go with the multi wedge, and hourglass feed rolls. I have had mine a few years now and have had very few problems with it.
Logging and Processed Firewood

logman81

This one doesn't have the multi wedge or the feed rolls. This one was the last one they built with the chain feed. Shouldn't be a problem for me all my logs are good pole logs and to change a wedge only takes a few minutes if i needed to. Still waiting to hear from the bank so its not official yet.

OH logger

john

logman81

Well, price was a factor as well as saving alot on shipping as i can go pick it up from the factory. It had a lot of nice features that the other ones didn't like log stops on the live deck and being able to do larger diameter logs should the need arise.  Also the blocks had a better success rate falling into the splitter box correctly.

shamusturbo

Stihls 660,461,460,390,200T
Duramaxs 04 CCLB,15 CCFB DW
Gators- TS Loaded
Timberwolf TW-5
CRD Loco 20
CAT 287B

logman81

I didnt get it unfortunately couldn't get the bank to give me the funds.

Thank You Sponsors!