iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vacation

Started by SW_IOWA_SAWYER, August 04, 2003, 11:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SW_IOWA_SAWYER

I just got back from vacation, I think I fell in love with the lake of the ozarks area. The lake is nice and all, but what caught my eye is the tree's The wife had to take the saw key away so I wouldn't load up the saw move down there and start cuttin. I could stay busy forever just cutting the trees that they were knocking over with a dozer. That is a waste!!!
It was as wonderful as the forests back east that we went thru in 2001. It was fun dreamin of all the logs and what I could do with all that lumber. ;)
Oh well back to reality, I got a call last night from tree service.He had a big walnut tree 30"+ 16' long. Would I want it if he would deliver it? Well I suppose if I have too  :D
I owe I owe so its off to work I go....

lumberlady

know whay you mean ,my husband and i went to the redwood forest a few years ago and he wanted to cut those trees so bad he could taste it. he wanted to find a logging crew and cut just one of those trees.never did do it but i heard bout those trees the whole trip :D  :D
any  time you want to pass along the walnut tree just let me know  ;D
aiming to please all the lumber needs

Fred

Yes the good ol lake of the ozarks GREAT place to live. I like to hear people enjoy there trip to the lake..Yes lots of nice big trees get dozed under..Some contractors will give you the logs but you need to grab them on the run..or you might end up in the doze pile head first..
Baker 18M
Woodmaster 718 Planer/ molder

Thank You Sponsors!