iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wow What A Trip

Started by Kevin_H., July 24, 2006, 10:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Burlkraft on July 28, 2006, 02:01:44 PM
I don't know....How much does it cost ta bring an Asy ta da states ??? ???

I believe that I have enough tequila ta keep her goin' while she's here :D :D :D

Depends on the mode of transport across the big wide mote. Now a row boat with oars, and a small mast for a sail, on the odd day with an east wind, would be pretty cheap. ;D Hmm, come to think of it, it would be closer to sail with the westerlies to Hawaii, then make the big leap to the west coast. Might want a small tarp to keep the hot sun and rain off and a big ice chest for the sandwiches....hmm I'm thinking that tarp in hot boiling sun would be like a green house in under it. The tarp could double as a drinking water catchment in them pacific storms. Don't forget the bucket to collect it. ;)

Well, trying to think of everything (options) you know. ;) :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

asy

hehe thanks guys...

Not sure I'd fetch much at auction. I do cook really well, though, wonder if that makes me more valuable??

I'll get there ONE DAY. I want to come over and spend a couple of months with my kids, travelling all over the USA, Canada and of course CR!!

It's a dream, and a plan, and I want to do it before my kids are too old to go travelling with their mum.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!