iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Soaking chainsaw chains?

Started by ken, November 18, 2001, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrunner

Quote from: GASoline71 on August 07, 2009, 09:55:38 PM
I have never soaked a chain... for any reason.  A lot of fuss for nothin'... I'll just leave it at that.   :) :D

Gary

When I saw this thread title, I just had to check it out to make sure! And Gary did not disappoint me!!  ;D

Scott

Meadows Miller

Quote from: Ernie on August 10, 2009, 05:49:41 PM
Sorta makes ya feel at little crook or at least a bit grizzley eh chris ;D

Ernie it wont phase me mate  ;)  :D ;D i never said i was an english major  :D :D
im a jack off all trades and a master of a few  ;) Started working fulltime at 13yo had a cert IIII in building and construction (qualified carpenter)at 18  ;) ;D was the first (and only sofar) selfemployed bloke to get a cert III in timber industry production and management  ;) ;D  (only 6 ppl get this a year and are company mangement ;)) even got offered a 5 year scolarship at melbourne uni from the Head of the CSIRO to become doctor of wood science   ;)  and none of them had a problem with my spelling mate  ;) :D :D :D :D

I just wanna cut Timber  ;) :D :D :D

And Rocky was rite  ;) ive been doing it wrong all this time like the old saying  s@!t happens ;) :D ;D  :D ;D ;)

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Al_Smith

:D Oh no you must be related to that guy from Stanley North Carolina . He could only spell when he wanted to . Which was seldom I might add .

GASoline71

Quote from: woodsrunner on August 10, 2009, 08:23:01 PM
Quote from: GASoline71 on August 07, 2009, 09:55:38 PM
I have never soaked a chain... for any reason.  A lot of fuss for nothin'... I'll just leave it at that.   :) :D

Gary

When I saw this thread title, I just had to check it out to make sure! And Gary did not disappoint me!!  ;D

Scott

Haha!  Thanks mang!

Gary
\"...if ya mess with the bull... ya gets the horn.\"

SawTroll

If they are stiff - try WD-40 or something like that..... ;)
Information collector.

Magicman

ATF....One of the cheapest/overlooked lubes around..... ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!