iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It Never Hurts to Ask!

Started by Mossy Chariot, January 09, 2019, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianJ

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on January 11, 2019, 01:05:06 PM
Last 2 mornings my wife had grits & butter waiting for me with coffee when I got up.  Milling is hard.
Milling is hard especially when you get punished with grits.

WV Sawmiller

TT,

I'd speculate you have not tried yellow grits yet. I think they have much more flavor than the white ones. My wife often mixes white and yellow to stretch the yellow ones which are much harder to find around here.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

SawyerTed

Quote from: thecfarm on January 11, 2019, 01:39:32 PM
My crusade is never ending,no matter what color them things are stained.
I had an easy job many,many years ago. Now it's kinda like Jeff,he has to fight off those internet bad people. I have to fight off the grit people. As Jeff says,it's getting worse.
Bless your heart! Jousting at windmills again?  
People have been eating grits long before your crusade and will be eating grits along after.  Even the Italians have been eating grits (polenta) since the Roman Empire.  Native Americans in the 1600's taught the colonists about grits.  
I believe I'll have yellow grits (made with chicken broth), scrambled eggs, country ham, red eye gravy and homemade biscuits for breakfast tomorrow. 8)
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Mean Dean

It's 9 o:clock at night and I'm going into the kitchen to fry some flounder and make some grits. Ya'll have made me hungry.

Darrel

Just checking in to let you know how good my triple yellow grits were this morning. My momma taught me not to use bad language but the sad part is she didn't teach me any language good enough to tell you how good grits are.

Oh yes, one more thing. Just because I'm trying to get this thread back on topic I figured it wouldn't hurt none to ask Vera if she wanted some cheesey grits. All I can say is my girl don't know what she's missin.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!