iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Really Getting Stressed Out Now

Started by Corley5, February 04, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redprospector

Quote from: barbender on February 08, 2014, 11:53:54 PM
Red, how many hours did your T320 have on it when you had to rebuild the engine?
About 1200.  :(
Not sure what happened, one of the valves turned loose, dropped down and took out a piston. I could have replaced the piston and re-done the head, but you have to pull the engine to replace the piston so it's not that much more to do it right and rebuild the whole thing.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Paul L

I know this is an old thread, but just in case anybody else is looking for these coils, Parker made the S8LDD012 connector obsolete, there is some new old stock floating around but it's expensive, the suggested replacement is Parker #CCS012D which is widely available and cheap.

Corley5

Yup, that's the #.  Another one failed and I ended up getting one from Cat and that got me the Parker # as well.  Discount Hydraulic Parts had/has them for less than half Cat's price.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!