iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Ice Creme Favorite

Started by luvmexfood, October 12, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

There is a plant just south of Knoxville, TN named Mayfield. Tried the chocolate cupcake flavor. Chocolate ice creme with something in it that was a different texture, still chocolate, that was supposed to be the cupcake.

I'me usually a vanilla bean flavor with either peanuts sprinkled on it or some extra crunchy peanut butter with it. The chocolate cupcake was a plesant suprise.

And yes, years ago, I did put peanuts in my Coke.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

samandothers

Mayfield does good ice cream.  Loved to put salted peanuts in Coke... brings back childhood memories.   

drobertson

Christy made another fresh peach pie last night, and the vanilla will serve well!  and peanuts are good no matter how one eats them!  I still miss the boiled ones! not much of that here! ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

coxy

does the salt make the coke flat like it does with beer never heard any one putting peanuts in soda  :-\ ;D   I had pumpkin and cookies&cream mixed together  :-\ :-\ :-\

luvmexfood

Quote from: coxy on October 13, 2014, 06:28:08 AM
does the salt make the coke flat like it does with beer never heard any one putting peanuts in soda  :-\ ;D   I had pumpkin and cookies&cream mixed together  :-\ :-\ :-\

It's a southern thing. It doesn't make the Coke go flat that I remember but after awhile the peanuts would get soggy. First few drinks are the best.

Barbara Mandrell recorded a song "I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool" that talks about it.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Raider Bill

Mayfield is in Athens Tenn. Much of the raw milk they use is trucked up from florida. I'll have to try that flavor next month.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!