iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just what I always wanted

Started by Mooseherder, April 14, 2010, 07:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I just had to get one of these. ;D

Actually my wife picked it out for me when she went to the Orange Crush.
Running to the Gas station with one gas can is okay for winter time but not during the heavy mowing summer time.  One of my Cans got destroyed in a little fire last mowing season.  Some dumbo poured fuel on a hot motor.  I hope he learned his lesson, but I don't think so.
It's got gas in it, but I haven't had to pour any out yet.
Maybe it'll grow on me and I'll end up liking it, but I don't think so.
Maybe the neighborhood kids will covet my new can and want to borrow it, but I don't think so.
Maybe there'll be a recall or a Class Action Suit on da can if you sprang yer finger on da tab trying to hold and lift upside da can down eh dare, but I don't tink so. ;D
I wonder if the Can Police will write me up for storing the tab in da pour position?

breederman

It looks easier than the stooopid ones we have to use, you stick the spout in the filler hole catch the little hook thing on the edge of the opening and push down. what a pia!
Together we got this !

mrcaptainbob

Yeah, breederman, and wait 'till that tab slips off the edge and that whole tip springs apart into the fuel tank! Amazing that there isn't a pour spout invented that will work for more than a few uses. I have five cans and each one has a different spout. Four of the spouts need a plastic baggy under them to not leak. The fifth is on it's last legs. Pitiful.

Left Coast Chris

Baileys has the best can Ive seen in a long time.  Push button valve.  I have bought two and just love them.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

rbhunter

I have one like he  one pictured and I hate it. I may have to check into the ones at Baileys.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

stonebroke

My vote for the ones from baileys. They are the best.

Stonebroke

ErikC

I haven't tried the can from Bailey's, but all the ones I have tried so far are horrible. >:( I don't use the nozzles at all, I just take the whole thing off, use a funnel, and pour out of the can. I spill less and am aggravated less.
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Thank You Sponsors!