iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Personal use firewood pallet

Started by DMcCoy, November 08, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcCoy

Saw a post for bagging several hundred pallets so...
This is what for I use for moving firewood from a bulk pile to the house.  Roughly 32" W x 72" L x 48" H.  filled with maple it is all the weight my JD 4610 FEL will handle.  We load cloth wood bags to bring it indoors.  Gate is removable for easier access to the lower 1/2.

hedgerow

Back before the Garn and I was using a wood stove I had some wire ones that came out of a factory that was built like yours and they worked prefect for moving wood from the shed to the garage. Our garage was big enough I could put two in the front of the garage. I had six of them. We I installed my Garn I went with loading wood on dump trailers instead. I sold them the first day to one guy when I had them for sale. 

mike_belben

That came out really good.  I bought a bunch of pallet rack mesh years ago just because it was cheap and i knew someday id use it.  Has been very handy.  I load the thing at the splitter and put it under the overhang.  I should make a swinging door like yours soon, thatd be a big help.

The smaller ones were for putting in my firewood kiln. 

I kept breaking the pallets in situations where i wanted to dump into a truck, trailer or pile with the machine so i made drop on rebar sides for my rock bucket and now the baskets are lasting.  I should make 20 more of them.

Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!