iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In Honor of the out-house

Started by Jeff, December 23, 2002, 04:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

Just make sure its no sappy pine tree. :D :D
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Hilltop366

There once was a man named Clyde who fell in a two holer and died along came his brother and fell in the other and now the lay interred side by side.

Someone had to say it.  ;D

braucher

When I was a kid my Dad carpeted the bathroom Mom liked it so well 
she made him run carpet all the way out to it>

olcowhand

Quote from: Hilltop366 on November 15, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
There once was a man named Clyde who fell in a two holer and died along came his brother and fell in the other and now the lay interred side by side.

Someone had to say it.  ;D
"Interred"? That choice of spelling with no hyphen probably saved this from being edited. Good Call!
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Jeff

Pretty sure that would not be edit eligible. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bricklayer51

Jeff regarding reply 172 did you toss your fruit of the looms alongside the gloves?

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Pulphook

Why a 1/2 moon ? Curious minds......
Two wood stoves ( Jotul Rangely ,Jotul Oslo ) heating 99 44/100%
24/7. No central heat. 6-8 cords firewood from the woodlot /year. Low low tech: ATV with trailer, 3 saws, 2 electric splitters, a worn pulphook, peavy, climbing line for skidding, Fiskars 27, an old back getting older.

Magicman

A common explanation:

"The crescent or half moon cutout and the star cutout on the door of many outhouses goes back to Colonial times. In a time when few people could read, the crescent moon was the symbol for women while the star cutout was for men. ... The cutout also let light into the outhouse as there were usually no windows."
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!