iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I would like to say a couple of words.

Started by Jeff, October 01, 2012, 08:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I could have asked the exact same question and I would have been real.  The "series" took place while I was preparing for and then enjoying my Colorado trip.  After I read Okra's post I turned to PatD and read his question and Jeff's response.  She then confirmed to me how the series went down.

They do still make chocolate and vanilla.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Seriously, the only reason I knew anything about the World Series was because of this thread. I don't follow sports any more. I could have vaguely told you that the World Series is generally in October, but I couldn't have told you who was in it apart from this thread, and I wasn't certain when the playoffs ended and the Series began. By the time it was over, I had figured it out, based on the comments here.  ;)

Having said that, of all the team sports out there, baseball is probably the one I most prefer to watch, and I haven't sat down and watched a game in probably ten years.  :)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Magicman

Chocolate and Vanilla.  There are those that do and those that don't. 

Growing up, there were only 3 boys in my class and only 1 in the grade ahead of me, so we played marbles.  We had no TV at home, so I never watched a game of any kind.  When I did have an opportunity to travel to a "big" school to a football game, I was looking at the girls.  If I watched the game I had no idea who had the ball anyway.

Now, I do watch the tail end of some games before bedtime, because PatD always watches them.  Some baseball, but always football.  Especially when the Saints or either of the Mannings are playing.

By the way, the Mannings have a hunting camp and own a considerable trac of land about 10 miles away. 

We do see Brittany Spiers' Mom at our local Basketball games, and Brittany still visits a local hairdresser for her "do's" when she is home. (when she has hair)  Brittany played basketball in HS, but I always thought that her sister was a better player.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Hanging out with Brittany, her Sister and her Mom?   say_what   You must be a Magicman.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

I usually enjoy reading Poston's comments...

But, today his avatar photo is FREAKIN ME OUT!   dangle_smiley smiley_goofy_face dangle_smiley
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WmFritz on October 31, 2012, 06:59:11 PM
I usually enjoy reading Poston's comments...

But, today his avatar photo is FREAKIN ME OUT!   dangle_smiley smiley_goofy_face dangle_smiley

Just 'til midnight........HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Magicman

The one yesterday was the freak.   :o  Today he has no makeup on and looks like his normal self.   ;D   :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on October 31, 2012, 07:37:50 PM
The one yesterday was the freak.   :o  Today he has no makeup on and looks like his normal self.   ;D   :D

:D :D :D

drobertson

I would like to say a couple of words,  The ball game has been decided, all the kids are reminded, the fun will last for just a while, then all us big'ns will eat the candy, wishing we had no more sandy, the folks without power are under candle light, waiting for another sunlight.   and I would like to say, I do like the imagination of changing avatars, as it lends to more discussion on whatever we are taking about  ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

doctorb

That's not his real picture? :o  Oh! I see he changed it again!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on October 31, 2012, 10:30:20 PM
That's not his real picture? :o  Oh! I see he changed it again!

Halloween is over.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!