Sponsors:

Candid Shots

Started by Ron Scott, September 07, 2014, 11:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

Having Your Ducks  Crows in a Row.

~Ron

sprucebunny

Looks like they are lined up for a race !
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

sandhills

I know it says 77*F but I'd swear there was frost covering everything.  That is a neat picture, thanks for sharing.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

To add to the candid shots, caught this coyote on camera.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

coxy

Quote from: sandhills on September 08, 2014, 08:52:47 AM
I know it says 77*F but I'd swear there was frost covering everything.  That is a neat picture, thanks for sharing.
it looks -77

Ron Scott

~Ron

WmFritz

That looks like a big dog, BT. I'd say he ate well this year.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

chain

So that's where all the crows stay? We use to have tens of thousands all up and down the Ms. river, they found food, also, to be a nuisance, they would come over and rob the pecan trees before roosting.

And those 'yotes, I do believe they anxiously wait the opening of deer season much as we hunters do.

beenthere

Had the trail cam overseeing a couple gut piles to catch a coyote or two.

But caught this redtail hawk instead.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

This is not a trail cam picture.  I took it with a pocket camera from 5' away.  It was clutching (probably a rat) something in it's talons, but those eyes and hackles on top of it's head told me to back off.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishpharmer

That redtail covered alot of ground.   ;). Flew from Beenthere's to MS in little more than 24 hours. :D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

JohnM

Leisurely stroll.  (I think that's the only mode moose know. :D)  This was the day before I got my deer.

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Ron Scott

Jumping the Fence.

~Ron

sawguy21

Very nice shot. You had to be quick.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ron Scott

~Ron

sawguy21

Nice shot, I like that.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ron Scott

Porky holds off deer

~Ron

Ron Scott

Kissing Bucks

Fawn joins in

~Ron

clww

I'd bet those two young bucks are brothers.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

beenthere

Interesting to see the spotted fawn with the two yearling bucks..
south central Wisconsin

Magicman

Bet the spotted fawn is a buck too.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ron Scott

~Ron

Magicman

Nice shots.  When bucks are in velvet they will seldom if ever butt heads/antlers.  It's stand up and fight like a man time.  Somehow they seem to know that it is tender upstairs.   ;)

Thank You Sponsors!