iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Draw for handbuilt acoustic guitar - get your name in

Started by Coach, June 28, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 21, 2018, 07:55:21 PM
Quote from: Jeff on August 15, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
Any suggestions on when to have the auction?
Sometime in October. I bid more in cooler weather and the days are shorter.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Magicman

Da Goat suggested October cause he knows dat I will be in Colorado.  Well maybe he also knows that goose63 and I have something in common.  I don't play and won't be doing much bidding anyway, but I would still bid.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

sandhills

Right after I win the lottery and become rich and famous  ??? :).  As goose and MM have said I wouldn't even know how to strum it but my stepson knows how to make it sound good  ;).

goose63

1st of October sounds good to me 

Come on now you guys don't let me down get the bidding going  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

olcowhand

Well, I'm not waiting! I don't know if there will be a different thread, or we need to show "Good Faith" (I hope by now, Jeff knows I'm good for it), but I'll start with $300.00. I know it's way light, but that's how bidding starts!
If any of you ever heard me torture a guitar ("Smoke on the water never sounded like that!"), you'll jump in just to save that beautiful piece!
I'm not done bidding, and I have an idea for the guitar that involves all interested FF Members, and our mutual enjoyment of its beauty and craftsmanship for years to come.
Jump in!
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Magicman

@Jeff, it looks like it won't wait until October.  Let's git-er-done.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Howdy

Great way to help support the Forum, a chance to win the beautiful guitar is just an excuse.

Jeff

Howdy, do you want me to refund your 25? You neglegted to read the topic. The guitar was drawn for at the pigroast.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thought I would post a little Geetar Humor since this thread is about building a guitar.

Howdy

Nope, I read the entire topic and just wanted to add my donation to the rest in support of the Forum.  I receive far more than 25 bucks worth of benefit being a member and thought it high time I paid back a little.  Thanks for keeping us together.

Thank You Sponsors!