iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I need Lime Green Paint for Poulan:

Started by Lewis Brander, July 24, 2004, 11:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis Brander

Anyone have or know of a source for the lime green paint for the Poulan chainsaw? I have a Poulan, 3400 AV, I bought in 1982, that needs some touch up work. I've called the local Poulan people and if I had some sort of part number for the paint they would try and order it. Any suggestions on paint codes that might work. If I had a paint code, I might be able to have some mixed up, say at the local NAPA store. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks. Lonebear30.
My hobby is restoring old saw. Just because it's old, doesn't mean she can't run and look good again. Take care. Lewis Brander.

DanManofStihl

When I did touch up work I took it to my local advanced auto parts I would bring them like a paint scraping and they would match it up for me they did a great job looks exactly the same.
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

Lewis Brander

To DanManofStihl: Thanks for the reply. Looks like that's what I'll have to do. Not sure if the local Advance Auto Parts store can do this, but  will check with them along with Napa. Thanks again. lonebear30.
My hobby is restoring old saw. Just because it's old, doesn't mean she can't run and look good again. Take care. Lewis Brander.

Thank You Sponsors!