iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to ForestryForum.com

Started by Lanier_Lurker, April 01, 2007, 10:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hey Mabel!! :P

Palm Beach Retirees ?    ....I'm getting cold again, aren't I?

thurlow

What'll you have? Old Tyme flavor.   :-X
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

WDH

Yep, you're getting cold again, Tom.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: WDH on April 17, 2007, 10:57:22 PM
Yep, you're getting cold again, Tom.

And that's really bad, since we both are down here in North Florida where it don't really get cold...

(Having spent winter months in Great Lakes, IL, Blackfoot, ID and Newfoundland, Canda, don't ask me how I know what COLD is  ::))

Tom

AH yes!   Great Lakes.  I spent a glorious vacation there back in Feb. of '66.    Uh......  back before the turn of the century, that is.  The U.S. Navy provided me with a warm Hotel and a buffett for awhile.  ;D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Tom on April 18, 2007, 12:02:06 AM
AH yes!   Great Lakes.  I spent a glorious vacation there back in Feb. of '66.    Uh......  back before the turn of the century, that is.  The U.S. Navy provided me with a warm Hotel and a buffett for awhile.  ;D

I spent Nov 69 - Mar 70 in Snipes Castle. The last three months my first wife and I also lived in Round Lake Park, in half a summer cottage with wood burning furnace in the basement...

WDH

Was that before or after the extinction of the dinosaurs?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: WDH on April 18, 2007, 12:12:30 AM
Was that before or after the extinction of the dinosaurs?

From what I remember about the "mystery meat" they served in the galley, it may be that we were there DURING the extinction of the dinosaurs and were indirectly contributing to that event  :o

Tom

I imagine you were getting what we left.  :D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Tom on April 18, 2007, 12:35:11 AM
I imagine you were getting what we left.  :D

Yeah, I think I saw a piece with yore chopper marks all over it...  ;D

OneWithWood

Tom, it must have been your old Carling can my bro found and added to his collection of old beverage cans!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Could'a been. ;D   Mabel was a real Blatz and got canned for a Stroh's! :D

Which reminds me... Strother Martin was a heck of good actor, wasn't he? :P

OneWithWood

Sure was, but you needed a cool head as well as hand to deal with him  ;)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Lanier_Lurker

My primary "after work" watering hole near the Georgia Capitol has PBR on tap.  It is $2.50 for a pint, which is half what they charge for pints of everything else they have.

Gotta love it.  8)

At that price, I could have a good ole time.  :-\ :-\  (But for the fact I gotta drive 42 miles up Georgia SR400 (damnation alley) to get home afterwards).

Thank You Sponsors!