iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new processor coming next week

Started by cutter88, September 24, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

well I decided to sell my old processor to a friend of mine and buy a new one, bought the blacks creek 2000B model with extend feed trough and 2 bush cord live deck :)
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

lopet

Congrats.
What are the measurements of that deck ? Must be pretty big.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

shamusturbo

Very nice looking machine! Congrats.
Did you add any options besides the bigger live deck?
What does the B stand for? **Nevermind. I see its 13HP vs 23HP
How much do you anticipate processing annually?
What are you using to "off-load"?
Stihls 660,461,460,390,200T
Duramaxs 04 CCLB,15 CCFB DW
Gators- TS Loaded
Timberwolf TW-5
CRD Loco 20
CAT 287B

cutter88

I bought a used 25' elevator last week to go with it to load dump truck, we don't do that much only about 1500 face cord a season
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

logman81

Interested in hhearing more about this processor!
Precision Firewood & Logging

Gearbox

I looked at the video of there live deck and I don't see how you could ever put 2 bush cord on it . It looked to me to be built to light to hold 7 to 10'000 pounds . the legs would push right into the ground . I don't want to be throwing water on your fire . Just telling it like I see it  . Gearbox
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

logman81

That's fine cause I don't want the live deck.
Precision Firewood & Logging

firefighter

Cutter88 I looked at there processors they look good but to much for me . I want tp build one with a conveyor belt could you tell me who makes there beltling and can I get it in Ottawa as they say you can get parts locally .I live in Pembroke Ontario Thanks Peter

Thank You Sponsors!