iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Youth deer season

Started by goose63, September 27, 2016, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Here in N. D. kids from 12 to 15 can get there first year deer tag and hunt Sept 17 to the 26 so Bil and i took Kalvin to the sand hill's

dont know what this is

there is one tree that has what look's like a goat head on it

you have to be there to see it
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

G63,

Here in WV 15 October is first Youth hunting day for deer (we already had one for squirrels and the Saturday before Spring Gobbler season will be a youth day) and we have 2 more on 26 & 27 December. Our kids 8-14 I think can go with a licensed adult and kill an antlerless deer. The adult has to remain close enough to render advice and assistance but cannot carry a gun or bow. They are only there to supervise the kids. No tags are required for these deer so they are basically a free deer although they certainly have to be checked in (In person or electronically/by phone - new system we have set up in the state).

The state also allows seniors this same privilege. My 10 y/o granddaughter got her first doe last year and her 8 y/o sister is anxious to go this year. It a great time to be in the woods with the kids.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

We also have early Youth Seasons for all game.  Squirrel is this Saturday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!