iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Member Map

Started by Grizzly, August 27, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

I believe there's discussion or explanation on here somewhere about the member map. I can't find the map and I can't find the discussion. Can anyone help me out?
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Shotgun

I don't believe it exists any longer. It needed it's own software, as I recall, and Jeff decided it wasn't worth it. Not much exists about the conversation.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Jeff

Jeff deciding it was not worth it is not a good way to describe it. It became unfree by google, thus becoming unaffordable.  There is a work around. Those that will put a searchable location in their profile create a link to their location on a google map.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Grizzly

So as long as I know the member I am searching for I can find their location but it's no longer feasible to have that map to find members on a map and find out who they are. Do I have that right?

What I'm trying to do is see if we have any members in the Creston, BC area. I searched that name location but either I did it wrong or there's no one there.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sawguy21

Brucer I believe is in Rossland.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

.
                                                                           Rock Hill, S.C.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

petefrom bearswamp

Middle of nowhere eh Poston?
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Remember that the backside of nowhere is the front side of somewhere else.  smiley_dizzy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 29, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
Remember that the backside of nowhere is the front side of somewhere else.  smiley_dizzy
:D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!