iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

an artist

Started by tnlogger, August 24, 2006, 12:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

this is a freind of mine I talked to after more then 20 yrs.
I called Gerry Galuza in woolwich me. to find a place for pat and the kids to stay  on there trip
to see her mother.
while I was talking to Gerry he told me he"s still logging at 64 yrs. old but his blacksmith gig is really rolling
take a look at the link to see a logger turning his hobby into a fantastic money maker
Gerry
gene

SwampDonkey

I looked up the directions on Google Gene, and it's about 5 hrs :30 mins from me. We don't usually get that far south, but I printed the info to have handy if we venture down that way. That type of ironworks is quite popular around these parts and they get used on the precast concrete steps built by White's. There are a couple folks that do it around these parts I beleive. My back steps are made of ironworks and my precast front steps have iron rail works to. I like'm cause they last forever. I didn't go down through all of Gerry's Schrimshaw art, but some look like etchings on bone? I'll come back to it to explore a bit more. I'm on poor dialup ya know. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tnlogger

yeh gerry does most of his Schrimshaw from bones and antlers
most poeple that sell make it out of plastic or polycarbinate.
If you google gerry galuza you'll find some stuff on the ships he's made hardware for.
gene

Thank You Sponsors!