iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logmaster LM4

Started by redprospector, September 07, 2013, 02:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redprospector

Anybody know anything about them?
Good, Bad, or indifferent?
A guy that has a mill operation set up here has upgraded to a bigger Logmaster mill, and thought he might be willing to sell the old one. It looks like a stout built mill. Looking for input.

Thanks,
Andy
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

xlogger

I've never seen one but heard good things about them.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

ladylake

Watching a vid it looks like they use the clamp to turn the log, I'd want  a chain turner.  Also I'd rather take the lumber off the other side without the loader arms in the way but it does  cut into clean lumber after turning 90° depending on how big the slab is.  Looks like a well built machine.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

redprospector

Thanks,
I'm going to talk to him a little more, and see if we can cut a little with it.
Looking around on the internet, I think it's a good deal. But it's still a lot of money.
I'll make up my mind when I mill a couple of logs with it.

Andy
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Kansas

Thank You Sponsors!