iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A day cutting wood

Started by Peter Drouin, May 01, 2012, 08:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Good way to bend a tailgate too.  :-\  No matter 'cause his rear end is a different color anyway.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Magicman on March 19, 2015, 08:41:12 PM
Good way to bend a tailgate too.  :-\  No matter 'cause his rear end is a different color anyway.   ;D

Yeah, the truck was a wreck. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tmarch

GITTNERDONE!!!!!!!!!! :D
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Peter Drouin

And the white flag on white log. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Dave Shepard

Maybe he was signaling a surrender? :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

Looks like an old pair of underwear  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I was too busy looking at the tailgate to see the drawers.   :o

WDH

Maybe his new tailgate will be red  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Peter Drouin

More happy customers today. With the snow going the ph is a ringing.

A&P saw Mill LLC.

4x4American

Good to hear.  Did you catch what make trailer that is?
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

thechknhwk

1770 bf of WRC today. Customer was happy and so was my wallet!  Except he didn't buy my mill like he was supposed to.

ScottAR

Looks like featherlight trailer from here but I've been wrong before.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Peter Drouin

Quote from: thechknhwk on March 21, 2015, 10:21:09 PM
1770 bf of WRC today. Customer was happy and so was my wallet!  Except he didn't buy my mill like he was supposed to.

Are you looking to buy a new mill?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thechknhwk

I want to get an older mill and some auxillary equipment with the capital from my relatively new lt35.  Although the unknown is scary with used equipment and the 35 has been so trustworthy.

Peter Drouin

Had a chance to see a 40 supper work today, A new one in my yard,
Ross called and wanted to come here and show a young man how to use it.  smiley_beertoast
We are a big fan of Wood Mizer, YES. :D :D :D :D
So I got a 8' log with sweep. :D :D I told Ross I was going to get one 20' and crooked as a dog's tail.  :D :D Was raining, but stoped for the men to play with the mill. ;D
What a nice mill for a young man.
I do what I can for Ross and Wood Mizer.

Ross shows him around the mill.

That boys and girls is a 36 Horse Yanmar.

And It has the new support bearing too.

Ross tailing. :D :D 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

ncsawyer

My new mill has the same engine with the new support bearing.   So far I love the new Yanmar, but I've already had the support bearing and drive belt off to replace the alternator belt at 0.2 hours.  Sure seemed like a lot of work just for an alternator belt.  Looks like Wood-Mizer would have designed the alternator belt to run outside of the drive belt.
2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

Bruno of NH

That's one sweet looking mill !
And one nice set up mill yard !
Big Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

4x4American

Big thanks to Peter for having me  smiley_beertoast  and taking the pictures because I wasn't really thinking about taking pictures!   :D
Boy, back in my day..

Dave Shepard

That must have been some trip. I know there is no straight route across VT and NH. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

4x4American

It was a nice drive, except for on the way there, stuck behind slow drivers going 5-10 mph under the speed limit was vexing, especially when there was a sawmill waiting for me.  And my brake controller in pickup must be bad cause had no trailer brakes the whole ride back! 
Boy, back in my day..

Dave Shepard

I didn't know it was coming from Maine WM.

Dave Shepard

Makes me want to get some buffing compound and try and get some of my orange to shine through. :D

Peter Drouin

Glad you made it home. 8) 8)
Now you want to come back and stick the lumber you cut. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!