iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 15 auto feed

Started by alanh, May 31, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanh

The auto feed stopped working while sawing yesterday, the indicator light was on but no forward or reverse. i wanted to finish the log so I pushed. Shortly after the light wouldn`t come on either, I checked the battery fuse and popped off the cover , no broken or loose wires, the terminal block (?) where the power wire goes in lights up blue when I hit the switch but thats it. I didn`t have my test light/meter and wanted to keep cutting so I put the cover back on and continued pushing..any ideas before I get back to it?

WV Sawmiller

Have you called the WM folks yet? I'd try that after exhausting the troubleshooting tips in the owners manual.

Mine stopped a while back, called WM and they determined was the terminal block (Isn't that the black plastic doohickey in the control box), they sent me a replacement, installed and it works fine now. BTW - reverse always worked on mine. Was just forward that stopped.

Good luck but do call WM.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!