iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Did somebody lose a cookie?

Started by Delawhere Jack, February 20, 2013, 06:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delawhere Jack

Driving home from a job in Maryland today, I see  this in the median at a stop light.  :D

Cherry cookie, at least 12" thick and 36"+ diameter.

clww

Now all you need is some milk to go with it. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Probably fell off a Cookie Truck.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Delawhere Jack

I think somebody's messin' with me........... >:(

I'd have given David's left arm for the log that thing came from...  :)

loggah

One of the flintstones lost his spare !! ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: loggah on February 20, 2013, 07:03:11 PM
One of the flintstones lost his spare !! ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Could have even fallen off of a load of firewood!

Where the sap meets the heart, looks kind of shakey!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

thecfarm

I did see a round bale of hay once at a stop light. It was all by itself in the street.   ;D  I suppose it fell out of a back of a truck when the light turned green.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rmack

I think the real question has been overlooked...

'how did you eventually manage to get it loaded in your truck'?

;)
the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

sprucebunny

Funny what one sees on the road in Maine.
I almost lost my cookies when we came upon a whole 4'x4'x4' box of lobster bait spilled on the road at the bottom of a steep hill. Decided to go around on any other road  :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Chuck White

Quote from: sprucebunny on February 21, 2013, 09:35:49 AM
Funny what one sees on the road in Maine.
I almost lost my cookies when we came upon a whole 4'x4'x4' box of lobster bait spilled on the road at the bottom of a steep hill. Decided to go around on any other road  :D

I think that would make me take a turn too!  smiley_sick
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

terrifictimbersllc

Once I was walking in the woods at my father's place and came upon a beagle who was looking right at me.  He had a whole cheeseburger in his mouth with not a bite out of it yet.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

sprucebunny

Was it real ???

That's funny ! What happened next ?

terrifictimbersllc

I thought it was real.  This was about 40 yrs ago, but I got a pic of him and have it somewhere.  I don't really remember but I think I tried to make him drop it but he ran away with it.  This was at least 3 miles from the nearest McD's. 

sawguy21

I bet that beagle was not very popular with someone who had to go without lunch. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sprucebunny

What were you going to do with it if he dropped it ???  :D

Thank You Sponsors!